Connect with me on these Social Networking profiles:
A full list of my social media connections is available on DandyID.
I joined Facebook in November 2006, and haven’t looked back since. As a member of the Facebook generation, who went to college as Facebook first became established, I’m somewhat of a native to the social network. In addition to my personal account, I’ve maintained Groups and Pages for clients, including these current pages:
I use this social network to connect with like-minded professionals, and to keep contact with those I’ve worked with:
Connect with Matthew Hurst on LinkedIn
I’ve been using Twitter since September 2007, and have written extensively about it on this site. I’ve been responsible for dozens of client accounts over that same time, but here’s a few that I currently maintain for my personal use:
I’ve been using Tumblr since June 2008, and currently contribute to 6 blogs on the social media website.
- My photoblog is Speaking in Megapixels since 2008
- I blog about my infographics, viral videos, and about my interest in social media and design on Matt Hurst Reblogs
- I share my favorite new music one song at time on my playlist Tumblr
- The Brew Noob is my beer blog built using Tumblr
- Toothpick Swords is Brew Noob’s sister blog about cocktail culture, written and edited by the talented Gabe Bullard with occasional contributions of my own
- The Downfallr collects the best clips from my favorite meme, Downfall